ACCESSIBILITY FOR ONTARIANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (AODA) TRAINING
OSG's Learning Management System will get you AODA certified in under 30 minutes.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) is a law that sets out a process for developing and enforcing accessibility standards.
Workers in Ontario are required to be certified through compliant AODA Training. OSG offers full online training that will get you certified in under 30 minutes.
What OSG Can Do For You
OSG is proud to offer a fully online, comprehensive course designed to help employers and their employees understand and comply with the accessibility changes taking place in Ontario.
Throughout the duration of the course, participants will:
- Be familiar with AODA and its applications
- Recognize the benefits of accessibility standards for all Ontarian's
- Identify the accessibility standards for customer service
- Identify the accessibility standards for information and communications, employment, transportation, and built environment and their compliance issues
- Be familiar with the Ontario Public Service (OPS) Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
Why Train with OSG?
- Largest private health and safety training provider in Ontario
- Ontario Chief Prevention Officer Approved provider of JHSC Part I and II training
- 20 classroom locations across Ontario
- Interactive instruction and discussion from trainers with over 150 years of combined experience