Health & safety training has remained an essential service throughout the pandemic. We continue to operate in line with the measures and advice provided by Public Health Ontario.
- Masks are no longer required for in-person training, though we continue to recommend wearing one
- OSG facilitators will wear a mask, except while eating or drinking (and maintaining physical distancing while doing so)
- Training rooms for in-person public training will continue to allow for a 6-foot radius between participants
- We ask all participants who are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home. Our hassle-free rescheduling policy means you do not have to worry about losing your training investment
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required for in-person training
If you’re interested in private training and still have masking or screening requirements, our facilitators will follow the guidelines at your workplace.
How do I update or reschedule my upcoming training or consulting?
Please call us to discuss your upcoming booking at 1.800.815.9980 or email email@example.com. One of our Client Success Specialists will be happy to assist.