Safety is not just something we train, it’s a value we live by. We are taking precautions to help keep you and our team safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note that as the situation changes, our response may change as new information becomes available and new protocols are put in place.
Learn in the Virtual Classroom
Distance Learning Training
We are committed to providing you with the same reliable and engaging training you’re accustomed to receiving from OSG, but online. Our distance learning options will allow learners to virtually attend our facilitator-led courses. This is in addition to our 100+ courses already available online.
OSG has been in regular communication with the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD) to ensure our distance learning offerings for CPO-Approved certification courses for Joint Health and Safety Committee Certification continue to meet certification criteria.
OSG is looking forward to providing a safe and positive training experience for your employees who are taking in-person training. The following precautions will be implemented for in-person training:
- Training rooms will allow for a 6-foot radius between each participant, as well as the trainer so physical distance can be maintained
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfecting protocols
- Hand sanitizer and/or handwashing available in all training rooms
- Trainers and participants will be screened as per Ontario’s Self-Assessment criteria
- Trainers and participants will be required to wear a face covering as soon as they enter the training location and when in publicly accessible spaces inside the location. Our training classrooms will allow for physical distancing and are closed to the public. Once seated, participants may remove their face covering if they wish, as long as physical distance is maintained.
- All participants of public in-person classroom training will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination, along with photo ID, to enter the training facility.
Health and safety training is considered essential. However, depending on the regional guidelines, classroom capacity may be affected. We are monitoring the situation closely and if will contact anyone whose training date is affected by future changes to the province’s reopening plan.
Please note there may be additional protocols in place depending on the facility and municipality where training is taking place. Learn more about the precautions OSG is taking and our expanded refund policy.
How do I update or reschedule my upcoming training or consulting?
We encourage you to give us a call to discuss your upcoming booking please call 1.800.815.9980 or email email@example.com. One of our Client Success Specialists will be more than happy to assist.
Will OSG postpone courses?
We are monitoring the situation closely and may have to postpone courses to ensure the safety of our staff, clients, and community. In addition, if we must postpone a class in the future, our team will be in touch with anyone who has booked a course that is being postponed as soon as possible to make arrangements.