The Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) has pre-approved select OSG courses for Continuing Professional Development hours. This guarantees that participation in any of the courses below, whether through the classroom, online, or virtual classroom, will be accepted by the HRPA for CPD credit for each of three new levels of HR practice — Entry; Professional Leader; and Executive, now known as CHRP, CHRL, and CHRE.
Register today to earn your CPD credits with OSG in any of the following courses we offer to assist in attaining credits. Click on any of the courses below to register:
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Certification Part 1 (19.5 hours)
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Certification Part 2 (13 hours)
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Certification Refresher (6.5 hours)
- Accident Investigation - Online (1 hour)
- Accident Investigation - Classroom (4 hours)
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (30 minutes)
*The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HRPA of the quality of the program. It means that the program has met the HRPA criteria to be pre-approved.