4 hours | Private
Hoisting and Rigging is a serious responsibility that requires proper training. Failure to adequately rig a load can lead to unwanted costs. Incidents involving unsafe rigging are preventable.
Our course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skill to properly rig a load. Our experienced trainer will come to your workplace to train your workers.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss applicable legislation
- Identify different types of rigging
- Explain safe operating procedures
- Perform a pre-shift inspection
- Demonstrate how to properly rig a load
Ont. Reg. 851 – Industrial Establishments s. 51(2)
Get a Quote!
Call us at 800.815.9980 or contact us today.