Non-Certified Health and Safety
The Non-certified Health and Safety Committee Training provides background information on occupational health and safety (OHS) that will help non-certified health and safety committee members and representatives fulfill their duties. Canada’s OHS history and laws, health and safety committees, workplace inspections, and hazard identification are included.
Duration: 45 minutes
Certificate Validity: 3 years
Non-certified Health and Safety Committee Training Objectives
Every effort will be made to ensure the objectives of the course will appeal to the most diverse audience possible. Given the right information, you will be able to put into practice the various learning objectives we will discuss in this course.
At the conclusion of this course, you will know:
- Actively participate as non-certified health and safety committee members
- Use resources to learn more about health and safety
- Explain Canada’s system of occupational health and safety laws
- Identify workplace hazards
Who should take Non-certified Health and Safety Committee Training?
Non-certified and potential health and safety committee members and representatives throughout Canada
- Occupational Health and Safety in Canada
– Definition of occupational health and safety
– History of OHS in Canada
– Workplace injury, illness, and fatality data
– Three rights of workers
– Resources for more information on OHS
- Health and Safety Laws
– General duty of employers
– Canada Labour Code Part II
– Internal Responsibility System
- Health and Safety Committees
– Health and safety representatives
- Workplace Inspections
– Inspection team
– Conducting the inspection
– What to inspect
– After the inspection
- Hazard Identification and Control
– Definition of hazard
– Types of workplace hazards
– How to identify hazards
– Control methods
What will you receive with the Training Course?
When you purchase Non-certified Health and Safety Committee Training Online, we become your Health & Safety hub to keep you in the loop with any legislation changes, and notify you when you or your employees require training.
Additionally, you will receive:
Personal Account Manager
Some of our customers
Need more information?