Effective teams and teamwork are the keys to the success of any organization.
Find out how you can save 40% on average when compared to in-class training with tools to create any training.Membership
Managers, supervisors, and workers who participate in this course will gain skills and information that will help them develop and support effective teams. They will learn the characteristics of effective teams and how to engage employees in teamwork as well as how to communicate with team members and resolve conflicts.
Who Needs Building an Engaged Work Team Learning?
Managers, supervisors, and workers who have responsibility for other workers will benefit from this course.
What is a team?
- Characteristics of effective teams
Building and maintaining teams
- Stages of team development
- Employee engagement
- Guidelines for discussions
- Positive/negative language
- Active listening
- Styles of response to conflict
- Conflict management process
- Preventing damage from conflict
Monitoring and Assessment
- Action plans