Federal Commercial Vehicle Drivers Hours of Service Regulations (SOR/2005-313) require commercial drivers to fill out daily logs.
Daily log training presents the requirements of the regulations and how to comply with them.
Who Needs Daily log Learning?
Commercial vehicle drivers and their supervisors.
- Commercial Vehicle Drivers Hours of Service Regulations (SOR/2005-313)
- Content of Regulations
- Application of Regulations
- Requirement to fill out a daily log
- Application of regulations
The Daily Log
- What a daily log is
- Content of daily log
- Electronic recording devices
Filling out the Grid
- Instructions for filling out the grid
- Examples of grids