Federal Commercial Vehicle Drivers Hours of Service Regulations (SOR/2005-313) require commercial drivers to fill out daily logs.
COURSE DURATION: 45 mins
CERTIFICATE VALIDITY: 3 years
DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Desktop, Laptop, Tablet/iPad, Phone
PRICE: Take the course with membership for as low as $4 per user per month. View all pricing plans.
Our Health and Safety Management System can save your organization up to 40% on training costs. Request a free trial today.
Available for members only.
Daily log training presents the requirements of the regulations and how to comply with them.
Who Needs Daily log Learning?
Commercial vehicle drivers and their supervisors.
- Commercial Vehicle Drivers Hours of Service Regulations (SOR/2005-313)
- Content of Regulations
- Application of Regulations
- Requirement to fill out a daily log
- Application of regulations
The Daily Log
- What a daily log is
- Content of daily log
- Electronic recording devices
Filling out the Grid
- Instructions for filling out the grid
- Examples of grids