COURSE DURATION: 30 mins
CERTIFICATE VALIDITY: 3 years
DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Desktop, Laptop, Tablet/iPad, Phone
PRICE: Take the course with membership for as low as $4 per user per month. View all pricing plans.
Our Health and Safety Management System can save your organization up to 40% on training costs. Request a free trial today.
Available for members only.
The course discusses how diversity in the workplace has challenged both employees and employers in all aspects of work-life. Workplace diversity covers the various opportunities posed by diversity in the workplace, especially when the right initiatives are put in place and implemented.
Who Needs Workplace Diversity Training?
Workplace Diversity training is intended for both employees and employers who are part of a growing network of professionals that consist of individuals coming from diverse ethnic, racial and cultural backgrounds.
Introduction to workplace diversity
- Legal considerations
- Common cultural differences
- New Canadians
- Aboriginal groups
- Other groups
Advantages and Benefits
- Support recruitment challenges
- Improve employee satisfaction
- Elevate employee retention
- Offer improved customer service
- Expand community outreach
- Encourage innovation and problem solving skills
- Promote greater organizational values
Workplace diversity initiatives
- Public inclusion and engagement
- Company policies