Fire extinguishers are your first line of defense against small fires. With correct placement and proper use, they can save your property and many lives.
Fire Extinguisher Training teaches employees basic information about fighting fires with fire extinguishers. It covers topics such as how to determine when a fire is too big to handle, what kind of extinguisher to use, and how to use it using the PASS method of early-stage firefighting. In addition to these, it teaches employees how to properly maintain fire extinguishers.
Who Needs Fire Extinguisher Training Online?
All workers and supervisors need Fire Extinguisher Training.
Introduction to fire extinguishers
- Elements of fire or fire triangle
- Incipient stage fires
- Fire extinguishing methods
- Parts of a fire extinguisher
- Uses of fire extinguishers
- Operating a fire extinguisher
Common types of fire extinguishers
- Labels on fire extinguishers
- Water extinguishers
- Carbon dioxide extinguishers
- Dry chemical extinguishers
- Dry powder extinguishers
- Wet chemical extinguishers
- Visual inspection
Rules for fighting fires
- Basic rules for fighting fires
- Fighting the fire
- Risk assessment
- Fleeing from the fire