Having an effective JHSC committed to a unified goal of preventing occupational injury and illness and promoting safety awareness in the workplace is essential to the success of your Health and Safety Program.
Join us July 8, 2015 to discuss how you can make your committee more effective and learn ways to measure and manage its success. Upon completion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Develop a comprehensive terms of reference
- Justify the need for management support
- List assistive tools and resources
With any OSG Webinar you can expect to interact with a safety professional and receive a few freebies! This webinar will provide you with access to the following:
- MOL Guide to Joint Health and Safety Committees
- JHSC Self-Assessment checklist
- JHSC Meeting Agenda form
- JHSC Meeting Minutes form
- Sample Workplace Inspection Checklist
Speaker: Trish Kriz, CRSP
Trish provides interactive, memorable training through a combination of comic relief, group interactivity and her ability to share sound health and safety fundamentals.
Trish has also been responsible for the development of both in-class and online training programs designed to incorporate adult learning principles and meet the specific needs of the client. Her most recent accomplishment is the successful acquisition of her CRSP designation.