Knock Knock! It’s the Ministry of Labour! That’s right. Inspectors can show up unexpectedly and unannounced — no appointment necessary. Would you be ready to answer their questions and provide the necessary paperwork to expedite the inspection? Who should you involve, and what can you expect?
Join us October 7, 2015 to answer these questions and more. Upon completion of this webinar participants should feel more confident interacting with a Ministry of Labour Health and Safety Inspector, and be able to:
- Identify the key persons to participate
- Prepare and organize paperwork for Ministry review
- Facilitate a Ministry walk through
- Interpret and respond to a Ministry report
With any OSG Webinar you can expect to interact with a safety professional, and receive a few freebies! This webinar will provide you with access to the following:
- Sample workplace inspection checklist
- List of key documents to have posted in the workplace
- Sample Health and Safety Policy
- List of upcoming blitz topics and schedule
- MOL 2015-2016 Sector Plans
Speaker: Trish Kriz, CRSP
Trish provides interactive, memorable training through a combination of comic relief, group interactivity and her ability to share sound health and safety fundamentals.
Trish has also been responsible for the development of both in-class and online training programs designed to incorporate adult learning principles and meet the specific needs of the client. Her most recent accomplishment is the successful acquisition of her CRSP designation.