Choose a delivery method
Training and communication is a key element in every single work environment. Training may include a supervisor or manager orienting and educating a single employee on policies or procedures, or an instructor training a group of lift truck operators that have many years of experience. The same basic adult learning and communication principles apply.
Our course is designed to help any individual who must deliver training and who wants to ensure that the communication and instruction is timely, effective, and memorable.
Our course involves interactive, instructor-led role playing exercises and a 3-5 minute presentation performed by each participant at the end of the course.
Our Train-the-Trainer program is a prerequisite for all other OSG Train-the-Trainer programs.
Take a look at our 5 Tips for Delivering a Successful Training Program – Equipment Edition
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply DiSC dimensions of behaviour
- Discuss principles of adult learning
- Identify the fundamentals of effective communication
- Apply facilitation tools and tips
- Deal with training challenges
- Discuss difficult behaviours in the class
- Deliver an effective presentation
New instructors, seasoned instructors, supervisors, those wishing to improve their communication skills, anyone taking any OSG Train-the-Trainer program.
Benefits of In-house Trainers
- Customized content
- Specially selected trainer
- Consistent quality