Steps to Success
- 1Learn how to train adults by completing our online Tools and Techniques for Adult Learning course. Learn More
- 2Complete the Train-the-Trainer course in the discipline of your choice in classrooms across Ontario. View Schedule
- 3Train your learners using everything you’ve learned from our online and in-class courses. Learn More
Step 1: Learn how to teach adults in our online class
Step 2: Book your Train-the Trainer in-Class Course
Now that you’ve learned how to use Adult Education best practices, you are ready to learn how to train others in the specific discipline of your choosing. Our Train-the-Trainer courses are offered in-person in our classrooms throughout Ontario.
Use the filters to find a public class below, or view the full course list.
Step 3: You’re ready to train
All of our Train-the-Trainer courses equip you with the tools and materials you need to start training, including:
- 1 Leader’s Guide – a resource to help guide you while you lead training. Includes speaking notes, prompts, tips, and more.
- 10 Participant Manuals to provide your learners with during your training
- Access to our Instructor Portal so you can download the PowerPoint Presentation to help facilitate training at your workplace and place an order to restock your Participant Manuals