Coaching for Better Job Performance will teach users what employee coaching is and the skills effective coaches need. They will learn about the coaching process and how to have productive coaching conversations.
Who Needs Coaching for Better Job Performance Training?
Supervisors and managers who are responsible for managing the performance of employees will benefit from this course.
Basics of Employee Coaching
- Definition and Description
Skills for Effective Coaches
- Active listening
- Ability to find strengths and give praise
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Ability to relate to people at all levels
- Ability to ask open, non-threatening questions
- How coaches use feedback
- Constructive feedback
- BOOST model of feedback
- Coaching questions
- Coaching process