Foodborne illness is a serious public health concern. Germs spread by contaminated food can cause serious illness to large numbers of people—even death. For those who handle food in their jobs can protect themselves, co-workers, and customers from foodborne diseases by practicing safe food handling.
Food Safety Training will give you and your employees the understanding of foodborne illnesses, and practices that can significantly reduce the risk of contamination.
Who Needs Food Safety Training Online?
Food service workers and Owners/managers of food service establishments
Understanding Foodborne Illnesses
- About foodborne illnesses
Food Safety Practices
- Control temperature
- Prevent cross-contamination
- Practice good personal hygiene
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) System
Health and Safety for Food Service Workers
- Sanitary conditions for food service workers
- Food safety tips for food workers