Research shows that organizations with positive workplace cultures often enjoy a competitive edge and achieve greater success.
This course explores organizational culture and how it affects performance and productivity. Methods of enhancing organizational culture are discussed.
Who Needs Organizational Culture Learning?
Employees, managers, and supervisors in all industries will benefit from this course.
What is Organizational Culture?
- Behaviours, standards, beliefs
- Glue that holds organizations together
- Includes everything organization does
- Tells workers right and wrong
- How things are done
- How people interact
- Established by leaders, communicated to workers
Characteristics of Organizational Culture
- Attention to Detail
- Emphasis on Outcome
- Emphasis on People
Culture, Performance, and Productivity
- Benefits of a strong culture
- Effect on productivity and performance
- Employee engagement
Building a Culture