No classroom courses scheduled.
Suggest training dates
This class will provide instructors with the knowledge and skill required to effectively deliver the content in the course.
In order to receive a Certificate of Competence, a passing grade must be obtained on a written test in class, and a practical skills evaluation performed at the worker’s place of employment.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain applicable legislation
- Discuss hazards specific to hoist operation
- Demonstrate how to perform a Pre-Operational Inspection
- Explain Capacity and Stability of the hoist
- Identify proper Lift Points
- Explain Safe Operating Procedures
Trainer manual, test, answer sheet, record of attendance, wall certificate, wallet card, and 1 CD containing read-only PowerPoint presentation files, sample certificates, and course materials order form.
Reg. for Industrial Establishments s. 51. (2)