Every year tractors are involved in accidents that cause serious injury and death. Safety training is critical for the safe operation of a tractor.
Find out how you can save 40% on average when compared to in-class training with tools to create any training.Membership
Tractor Safety provides basic information about tractor safety, including safety practices to follow to avoid tractor accidents.
Who Needs Tractor Safety Learning?
Anyone who may use a tractor for work and their supervisors.
Overview of Tractor Safety
- Extent of the problem (data)
- Most common types of serious accidents
- Need for training
Pre-Use Safety Check
- Safety belt
- Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS)
- Operator’s platform
- Fluid leaks and levels
- Tractor maintenance
Safe Start-Up and Shutdown
- Start up
- Protective clothing and equipment
- Shut Down
- Operating on slopes
Preventing Other Accidents
- Being caught in moving parts
- Hazards of tractors on highways
- Safe highway travel