Bill 168 amended the Occupational Health and Safety Act in 2009; what have you done since? Are you familiar with the definitions? Have you had to respond to an event? Would you be prepared to respond if an event occurred today? When was the last time a risk assessment was completed and workers were trained?
Join us on May 13, 2015 to determine the state of your Workplace Violence and Harassment prevention program, and see where there are opportunities for improvement. Upon completion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recall the definitions of workplace violence and harassment
- Summarize the requirements of performing a risk assessment
- Determine appropriate and timely response measures
With any OSG Webinar you can expect to interact with a safety professional, and receive a few freebies! This webinar will provide you with access to the following:
- Workplace Violence Risk Assessment Survey
- Workplace Violence Physical Risk Assessment Checklist
- Sample Workplace Violence and Harassment Policy
- MOL Guide to Understanding the Workplace Violence Legislation
- OHSCO Guide to Developing a Workplace Violence and Harassment Program
Speaker: Trish Kriz, CRSP
Trish provides interactive, memorable training through a combination of comic relief, group interactivity and her ability to share sound health and safety fundamentals.
Trish has also been responsible for the development of both in-class and online training programs designed to incorporate adult learning principles and meet the specific needs of the client. Her most recent accomplishment is the successful acquisition of her CRSP designation.