2019 Green Book (Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations)
Simplifying Health & Safety
The Green Book (Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations), is updated annually and published by OSG Inc. based on legislative and regulatory changes. Our 2019 Green Book contains the complete, current Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and also includes the following regulations: confined spaces, construction projects, control of exposure to biological or chemical agents, designated substances, farming operations, first aid requirements, healthcare and residential facilities, industrial establishments, and WHMIS. *Note: This book does not include information pertaining to mines.
- Stay organized with our colour coded, cut-out tabs
- Larger font makes it easier to read
- Regulation specific indexing
- Quickly and easily identify the information you need
Transportation of Dangerous Goods TDG Clear Language Shipper & Driver's Handbook
The Transportation of Dangerous Goods Handbook is for drivers and shippers to use as a quick reference. The handbook features illustrated guides and tables, requirements for labelling, packaging, placarding, and training. Documentation and emergency response are also included. Features include:
- Latest amendments published by Transport Canada
- User-friendly with less narrative
- Placarding and labelling quick-reference guide
*Participant manuals can only be purchased by trainers who hold a valid OSG certificate in Train-the-Trainer.