- 4 hours
- In-person, at your organization
Ensure employees, supervisors, and managers understand your organization's current Substance Management Policy. We train your employees on a customized course that we develop based on your policy. If you do not have a policy already, contact us and we can help create one for you.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe employer, supervisor, and worker roles and responsibilities
- Describe the impacts impairment has on the worker and workplace
- Discuss the effects drugs (including cannabis) and alcohol have on the worker and workplace
- Differentiate between when drug testing is appropriate versus when it is not
- Explain safety sensitive positions and how they impact the substance management policy
- Discuss different ways to manage substance use in the workplace
- Describe applicable legislation
- Explain how to provide appropriate accommodations to workers with substance abuse
- Recall the company’s substance management policy
Course handouts provided
Employees, Managers, Supervisors, Health and Safety representatives
Call us to speak to one of our training experts and secure your date!