Best practices in working with box cutters, utility knives and related equipment can prevent injuries. Box cutter and Utility Knife Safety Training Online provides information about these best practices and related information.
- Importance of using safe practices
- Hazards for users and surrounding areas
- Different kinds
- Different uses
- Safety rules overview
- Employer responsibilities
- Training basics
- Proper use
- How to change the blades
- Proper disposal of used blades
- Safe handling of box cutting knives
- Blade replacement
- Blade disposal
- Identifying dull blades (signs and hazards)
- Body parts placement
- Safety tips
Injuries and Prevention
- Anatomy of the hand and tendons
- Case study
- RSI injuries
- First aid and responding to knife injuries
Who Box Cutter and Utility Knife Safety Training?
Individuals working at a site using box cutters and related equipment and their supervisors.