This course is currently unavailable.
Electric pallet trucks are used extensively to assist with completing material handling needs safely and efficiently.
Our course is designed to provide pallet truck operators with the knowledge required to competently and safely operate the equipment.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize hazards
- Recite applicable legislation
- Perform pre-operational checks
- Apply safe operating principles
- Identify requirements for charging
Course content is based on CSA B335-15 Safe Operation of Lift Trucks
Upon completion of the theory portion of the program, a hands-on practical evaluation is required to complete the certification. OSG recommends that practical evaluations be completed within 90 days of completing the theory portion of the program.
Operators and supervisors
Ont. Reg. 851 – Industrial Establishments s. 51(2)
Ont. Reg. 213/91 – Construction Projects 96. (1)
You may also be interested in:
- Safe Operation of Aerial Work Platforms*
- Safe Operation of a Bucket Truck
- Safe Operation of Hoists
- Safe Operation of a Lift Truck*
- Safe Operation of Overhead Cranes*
- Safe Operation of a Telehandler Lift Truck*
- 7 Tips to Help You Prepare for a Ministry of Labour Inspection Blitz – Equipment Edition
- Top Four Ministry Of Labour Deadlines You Need To Know About