Find out how you can save 40% on average when compared to in-class training with tools to create any training.
Workplace statistics have revealed some pretty shocking numbers: 25% of all workers can expect to experience some form of injury because of incorrect manual material handling. Lower back pain caused by straining to lift heavy objects, musculoskeletal disorders and repetitive strain injuries, and Occupational Overuse Syndromes can all cause lost-time injuries and lower productivity in the workplace.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand manual material handling
- Recognize the biometrics of manual material handling
- Identify musculoskeletal disorders
- Recognize the hazards of manual material handling
- Control workplace manual material handling hazards
- Develop an employee guideline for safe manual material handling
Anyone in your business who, in the course of daily work tasks, must lift or move heavy objects, cumbersome objects, or other potential risk-causing items.
Occupational Health and Safety Act – R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 851
Continuing Education Credits
HRPA has approved this course for CPD. Please contact us at 800.815.9980 to find out more.