Ready to Book? Call us at 800.815.9980 or contact us today.
Ready to Book?
Call us at 800.815.9980 or contact us today.
Competent operators must be familiar with equipment hazards, dangers and applicable legislation. They must be knowledgeable and have training on the specific equipment that they will be operating.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss applicable legislation
- Identify hazards specific to the environment and equipment
- Perform pre-shift inspections
- Follow safe operating procedures
- Safely mount and dismount the equipment
- Explain the basics of hoisting and rigging
- Explain the basics of rescue
Participant’s Manual, test, a record of attendance, and a wall certificate.
Bucket truck operators, supervisors, JHSC members, and safety representatives
Reg. for Industrial Establishments s. 51.(2)
n order to receive your certification, the course portion of the program needs to be completed as well as a practical equipment evaluation. A charge of $100/person applies for each evaluation. Additional charges may apply if multiple devices are evaluated.
Equipment evaluations should be completed 90 days after the course has been successfully passed.
In order for OSG to complete the practical equipment evaluation, the participant must ensure that:
- They have had the minimum recommended experience on each piece of equipment they will be operating
- Annual certification and inspection has been completed on the equipment that will be used for the evaluation
- Equipment is in good working order