Ready to Book? Call us at 800.815.9980 or contact us today.
Ready to Book?
Call us at 800.815.9980 or contact us today.
Telehandlers are a Class VII (7) Rough Terrain Forklift, typically used in construction-type environments.
Our course is designed to provide participants with the ability to recognize hazards associated with the equipment. They will learn to follow safe operating procedures to protect themselves and others in the working environment.
In order to receive your certification, you need to complete the in-class course and a practical equipment evaluation.
A charge of $75/person applies for each evaluation. Additional charges may apply if multiple devices are evaluated.
Equipment evaluations should be completed 90 days after the course has been successfully passed.
In order for OSG to complete the practical equipment evaluation, the participant must ensure that:
- They have had the minimum recommended experience on each piece of equipment they will be operating
- Annual certification and inspection has been completed on the equipment that will be used for the evaluation/li>
- Equipment is in good working order
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards specific to the equipment and environment
- Discuss competency requirements and general responsibilities
- Explain stability principles
- Perform pre-operational checks
- Follow safe operating procedures
- Identify fuel source hazards
Our Safe Operation of a Telehandler program is designed in accordance with CSA B335-15 Safety Standard for Lift Trucks.
Participant manual, test, record of attendance and wallet card.
Telehandler operators, supervisors, JHSC members, and safety representatives.
- Reg. for Construction Projects s.96
- Reg. for Industrial Establishments s. 51. (2)