Ready to Book? Call us at 800.815.9980 or contact us today.
Ready to Book?
Call us at 800.815.9980 or contact us today.
Workplace violence and harassment can have devastating consequences for both workers and the work environment. It can affect workplace communication, production, morale, and the general sense of personal well-being.
The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) requires employers to develop, implement and maintain policies and programs regarding workplace violence and harassment (WVH). This course was developed to give participants more than just knowledge about the law; it will also give attendees a better understanding of the different aspects involved with how to effectively manage a Workplace Violence and Harassment Policy and Program. Additionally, it will give participants detailed instruction on how to review and update their program to meet the new legal requirements of Bill 132.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to;
- Identify new requirements based on Bill 132
- Discuss applicable definitions
- Identify factors that contribute to violence and harassment
- Identify sources of violence and harassment
- Break down the definition of sexual harassment
- Discuss factors that define sexual harassment
- Identify workplace violence and harassment legislative requirements
Participant’s Manual, wall certificate and, record of attendance
Managers, supervisors, JHSC members, safety representatives, Human Resource Professionals and, Workplace Violence and Harassment Program administrators
OHSA s.32.0.2(1) & s.32.0.6(1)