Find out how you can save 40% on average when compared to in-class training with tools to create any training.
An inspection is a planned walk through of a workplace or work site. Inspections provide the opportunity to discuss health and safety issues with workers and supervisors, and identify hazards that have the potential to cause injury or illness. Routine inspections are a critical component of any health and safety program.
Routine inspections are a critical component of any health and safety program. Our course is designed to take participants through the process of performing inspections from the preparation stage all the way through to follow up.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify legislation pertaining to workplace inspections.
- Plan and prepare for an effective inspection.
- Identify hazardous conditions within the workplace.
- Report and recommend controls for identified hazards.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of completed recommendations
Managers, supervisors, JHSC members, health and safety representatives.
OHSA s. 9(29)
Continuing Education Credits
HRPA has approved this course for CPD. Please contact us at 800.815.9980 to find out more.