WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AND HARASSMENT ONLINE TRAINING
OSG's Learning Management System will get you certified in 1 hour.
The Right to a Safe Workplace
Everyone should have the right to a safe and healthy working environment. Workplace violence and harassment, however, is an unfortunate reality for many working Canadians. It is important for employers to address any unwanted behaviours that could be deemed as workplace violence and harassment, such as offensive remarks, threats, violent acts, and sexual assault.
The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) requires every employer in Ontario to prepare and review a policy annually on workplace violence. For those with more than 6 employers, the policy must be in writing and visible in the workplace.
What OSG Can Do For You
OSG offers a comprehensive training course on workplace violence and harassment available in multiple delivery formats.
This course will give participants an understanding of how to effectively manage a workplace violence and harassment policy as well the Canadian laws behind the issue.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to;
- Identify new requirements based on Bill 132
- Discuss applicable definitions
- Identify factors that contribute to violence and harassment
- Identify sources of violence and harassment
- Break down the definition of sexual harassment
- Discuss factors that define sexual harassment
- Identify workplace violence and harassment legislative requirements
Why Train with OSG?
- Largest private health and safety training provider in Ontario
- Ontario Chief Prevention Officer Approved provider of JHSC Part I and II training
- 20 classroom locations across Ontario
- Interactive instruction and discussion from trainers with over 150 years of combined experience