SAFE OPERATION OF A FORKLIFT/LIFT TRUCK TRAIN-THE-TRAINER FORMAT
Our comprehensive program gives you the knowledge and skills to operate your lift-truck equipment effectively & safely.
What Will I Learn In This Course?
Lift truck and mobile equipment accidents are completely preventable within the workplace. This course will give you industry-standard knowledge to safely operate equipment as well as give you the practical skills for operation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain competency requirements
- Identify hazards
- Discuss stability principles
- Perform pre-operational checks
- Follow safe operating procedures
- Identify different fuel sources and hazards associated with them.
Upon completion of the theory portion of the program, a hands-on practical evaluation is required to complete the certification. OSG recommends that practical evaluations be completed within 90 days of completing the theory portion of the program.
Why Train with OSG?
- Largest private health and safety training provider in Ontario
- Ontario Chief Prevention Officer Approved provider of JHSC Part I and II training
- 20 classroom locations across Ontario
- Interactive instruction and discussion from trainers with over 150 years of combined experience